We are recruiting on behalf of our client within the telecommunications industry for a Business Analyst to work on site for our client representing ij. The role will require a strong BA to be the conduit between programme teams, business and technical delivery. You will review business requirements and work with the development team to ensure the business is getting what it needs. Finding solutions via deep analysis and research will be your passion. You will need to work effectively with various divisions to ensure a successful outcome.
This is a programme for the transformation of GTES, a division of our clients Enterprise that implements customer projects. The Programme will aim to transform the enterprise customer experience, increase automation of processes and improve efficiency by reducing costs to serve and introducing self-service capabilities for customers.
Key Objectives in the Period:
- Core outputs would be delivery and management of backlog.
- Definition of future features and detailed user stories
- Discovery and documentation of processess.
- Stakeholder engagement to facilitate sessions as required
- Technical Requirements Definition
- Gathering User Requirements
- Planning activities
- Assistance with Business Case
- To assist in SCRUM calls and clarification of user stories against user demand captured·
- To support the definition of the E2E process to manage change control from source systems via stakeholder management AS IS to TO BE walk-through sessions
Essential skills, experience:
- BA/Stakeholder management skills essential
- Telecoms experience essential
- Agile experience essential
- Process Mapping essential
- JIRA experience desirable
- Tool integration experience desirable
- 5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in complex multi-project or scrum deliveries
- Agile experience essential, including SAFe Agile and ideally certification
- Good Communications Skills
Ideal skills, experience:
- Good Communication skills (especially over Skype)
- Stakeholder engagement
- Customer workshops
- Process definition (ARIS, Visio)
- Experience of similar digital transformation programmes
The role will be working closely with business stakeholders both within and outside of the transformation programme, helping to define and shape future requirements for the EPPM tool work stream.
Team Context - Working collaboratively as part of an agile team within a wider SAFE agile environment
Key Deliverables in the period
- Stakeholder Requirements Analysis (User Stories in Jira) Lead the requirements gathering through stakeholder workshops and interviews to capture a clearly defined set of user stores that align to features and epics. The role will require an understanding of EPPM functionality and an ability to provide a clear definition and translation of tool workflow to process need.
- Governance Requirements Analysis (*.doc) Captures, analyses and prioritises requirements from stakeholders including business, technology, security and regulatory compliance relating to data governance. Identifies KPIs and governance metrics
- Tool Analysis & Alignment to proposed TO BE process (*.sharepoint) Capture how the process will map to the TO BE taking into account tool functionality and the architectural roadmap for the tool to ensure we are achieving the right workflow.
- E2E Process Definition (ARIS, Visio) Defines, the end to end process to ensure changes to sources systems are reflected and aligned to process & owner
- Technical Requirements Definition – Translating User requirements for technical readiness
- Stakeholder Engagement – Assisting with creation and Managing stakeholder communications Strategy
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.
We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy