Ij are building a partnership with a leading CIAM provider and we expect there to be a growing number of engagements with some of their 3,400 clients whom sit within, Travel, Hospitality, FMCG, Banking and Media for the delivery of Managed Services.
We are now looking for a number of freelance IAM consultants to join our start-up talent pools. In addition to joining the talent pools you will receive a free 2-day training and recognised certification. As part of the ij team you may also be engaged in some of the pre-sales activities.
Key responsibilities in the period:
- To apply best practices, mentor, train and guide the customer team to maximise benefit of CIAM implementation
- Develop customer roadmap: Supports Use Case Development and provide guidance on Integrations with Customer ‘Landscape’ Applications and Communicates new releases and features to Customer
- Customer Specific Implementation Documentation
- Solution Architecture including; Interface descriptions, Security and Compliance
- Serves as interface for Security and Compliance teams
- Supports Audits
- Manage in operational environment including: Request Management, New Feature Requests, provides oversight to Support Tickets and helps resolution; Data Extract Support (Sweepstakes / Contests); and Support Digital Touch Point Setups
Key Objectives in the period:
- Solution Architecture of new integrations or deployments to new customer groups
- Manage the Managed Service delivery to end-customers against assigned SLA’s
- Monthly reporting
- 6 monthly strategic plans
- Key point of contact between the Client and the Customer
Key Deliverables in the period:
- TBC depending on customer requirements per implementation
Essential skills, experience:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English required
- At least 5 years’ experience designing, implementing or managing a live IAM system, ideally customer facing not enterprise or workforce IAM.
- Excellent understanding of programming principles
- Familiarity with third-party authentication protocols such as OpenID, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and SAML
- Knowledge of marketing/web technologies such as email marketing, CMS, CRM, eCommerce, User Generated Content (UGC) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting technical topics to diverse audiences
- Experience of managing IAM in a security context, working cloud-based and on-premise systems with multiple integrations
- CISSP Certification
- Consulting experience in a complex environment
- Good at problem solving
- Good stakeholder management and communications skills
Team Context: Will be within the assigned Managed Services team. There will be different customer contexts depending on the MS scope and what they have purchased, TBC.
- Consultative approach
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.
We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy