We are recruiting on behalf of our client for an IAM Programme Manager to work with one of our clients representing ij. As an IAM Programme Manager you will be involved with the below activities.
Description of Role:
This IAM Programme Manager will be working as part of our client’s team to lead the harmonisation and consolidation of a Microsoft IAM capability for a large multi-national conglomerate in the media industry (Client).
They are using a large member of their group of businesses to run a project. The project is to consolidate from 250 AD’s, 1000 Tenants (representing the organisation’s 1000 legal entities) in a gradual process which realises business benefits such as cost reduction, efficiency and enhanced security, but ends with 1 AD and one Tenant (they know this will take time) It is very detailed AAD and AD internal external and careful planning for constrained roles
Key Objectives in the Period:
- Work with Sol Arch to define the programme in detail and then run it to a delivery point end October 2018
Key Deliverables in the period:
- Usual Prog Mgt deliverables for a waterfall delivery which includes RAID, RACI, Programme Plan, Change Control, Supplier Management, Testing Assurance, Budget Control
- At present this looks like purely a Technical Delivery, to be defined if there will Business Change elements or if this is being run by another vendor.
You will report into the client lead
Essential skills, experience:
- At least 6 years IAM programme management experience in large complex organisations
- At least 3 years’ Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD), Active Directory (AD) and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) experience
- Experience of a consolidating a multi-tenant, multi-AD, fragmented IAM architecture into a single capability.
- ITIL knowledge and experience
Ideal skills, experience:
- ITIL qualified
- Media industry experience
Personality / Style:
Polished, excellent communicator, able to represent our clients, client
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.
We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy