We are recruiting on behalf of our client within the Telecommunications industry for a Oracle Developer to work on site for our client representing ij. As a Oracle Developer you will be involved in the below activities.
Description of Role:
Application/Process development as part of a global project to integrate a number of existing tools and to automate the end-to-end fixed-line ordering processes.Working with existing development team, located in Singapore, to further develop and enhance a set of MS Access 2010 Clients that share a common Oracle data repository. Front-end clients are globally accessed through multiple Citrix environments.
Key Objectives in the Period:
Automate a number of existing resource intensive administration processes using RPA and processing triggers within the Frontend (GUI) and database.
Key Deliverables in the period:
- Automate ETL to/from various systems such as
- Opportunity governance
- Order delivery workflow systems (e.g. Clarify)
- The above needs to be done across multiple LOBs, regions and products.
Essential skills, experience:
- Proficient and experienced in developing Microsoft Access 2010 VBA based software, particularly with regard to:
- Developing VBA based MS Access Forms
- Developing ‘Pass-Through Queries’ for updating and retrieval of information from Oracle Database
Ideal skills, experience:
- Proficient and experienced in developing Oracle PL/SQL based software
- Proficient in Excel VBA macros
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint Ideally should be a qualified Agile/Safe practitioner
- Have experience of managing an Oracle 12c database
- Basic knowledge of Citrix environments
- Basic knowledge of RPA
Personality / Style:
Needs to be a self-motivated team player and integrate into the existing Singapore based development team, as well as the wider, UK based, COJ/Project Adam team.
Flexible to work with teams across multiple time zones.
To be part of a Scrum team delivering digital capabilities for a single Oracle data source and provisioning capabilities. Potential to lead the Scums as a Scrum Master.
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.
We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy