We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the Technology sector for a PMO Admin Support Officer with strong MS skills. We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a collaborative manner as the role will be working across different parts of the business.
As a PMO Admin Support Officer you will be supporting management with daily tasks and responsible for accurately uploading data and maintaining existing data bases. You will also be responsible for various administrative duties within the Programme. The role will be within the technology space therefore it would be an ideal opportunity for someone with a keen interest in this area.
- RAID log management based on team guidance
- Plan maintenance/updates based on team guidance
- Ensure that actions are closed out and that team members are on track to deliver to their actions in a timely manner [call out reminders to team members on due dates]
- Report collation and reviews, based on team input
- Update Whiteboards for Team “Walk the Walls” – “Stand-up review” activities
- Directing PM’s and stakeholders to adhere to best practice governance
- SharePoint site content management [load content, ensure document naming conventions are adhered to, update trackers against content loaded]
- Scheduling meetings & calendar management for the team, ensure meeting room availability [ensure that key team members identified for the meeting will attend the meeting for critical decision making]
- Consolidate slide material for executive level presentations, ensure that presentations are in a professional format
Essential skills / qualifications / personal traits
- Pro-active with a Solution focused mind-set
- Able to operate in fast paced environments and bring clarity / direction all team members requiring PMO support
- Highly competent MS Office skills
- Self-starter able to hit the ground running
- Eye for detail with an ability to ‘hit the ground’ running and add value quickly.
- A go-getter/proactive and a resolution-focused person, you will not take no for an answer and you will be driven by a focus on delivery and on removal of the roadblocks on your way.
- Demonstrable versatility
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build strong working relationships quickly.
Ideal skills & Experience
- Experience of having worked within a PMO environment.
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy