We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the telecommunications sector for a Project Coordinator with strong MS skills. We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a collaborative manner as the role will be working across different parts of the business.
The Project Coordinator supports the Project Managers working within the Programme to deliver their projects within agreed timescales and budget. To ensure delivery of the project outputs to the required quality through the adherence to standard Project/Programme controls and methodology and applicable Governance Framework. The Project Coordinator will provide tool and process support for Project Managers, ensure adherence to reporting calendars, maintain the validity of information, and track the status of Projects to meet deadlines and quality assurance/service metrics. They will also support Programme level reporting and communications. The role will be within the technology space therefore it would be an ideal opportunity for someone with a keen interest in this sector.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Project Manager for comparatively smaller size enhancement projects
- 3rd party management
- Flexibility on the delivery method – Waterfall or Agile
- Delivery reporting
- Budget and payment management
Essential skills & Experience:
- Previous project management/delivery experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Reporting skills
- 12 months’ experience in a corporate environment
- Must be a self-starter and a quick learner
- Must be proficient with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- Methodology & Governance – Support with the coordination and the running of programme meetings incl. preparation and minutes and ensure they adhere to project reporting standards and processes (i.e. standard templates, dashboards, minutes)
- Planning – Help create and manage programme plans, milestone tracker and roadmaps with milestones aligned to budget forecasting
- Risks & Issues – Understand the Management of Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependency logs with proactive management to close out actions in a timely manner
- Change Management – Support the PM's and ensure adherence to the change control process. Communicate process and policy changes where necessary.
- Deliverables – Help to maintain a deliverables tracker to ensure that all deliverables are tracked, reviewed and approved for relevant project gates
- Assurance – assist to prepare for project gates - ensure that appropriate quality is maintained and work closely with the CPO to ensure smooth transition through gates. Analyse any missed gates to identify roots causes.
- Reporting – responsible for consolidating work-stream reports to produce concise and accurate summary report for programme and portfolio meetings. Ensure consistency and integrity of project information across all work-streams
- Communications – Work with other members of the PMO team providing support where needed
- Reporting:Reports into CPO - Provides Day to Day support for Assigned Programme(s) working directly with Programme and Project Managers
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy