We are recruiting on behalf of our client within the telecommunications industry for a Project Manager to work on site for our client representing ij. The role will require a strong PM to deliver on key projects. You will be working alongside a number of stakeholders across the business and will be involved in making sure key strategic transformation projects are being delivered. Ideally you will have Agile and Waterfall experience and be comfortable working in an ITIL framework. Telecoms experience is essential.
As a Project Manager, you will be driving high standards of continuous improvement ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met. You will be responsible for providing regular reporting and dashboards to measure Service Delivery metrics.
- Previous knowledge and experience on Public Cloud resale (AWS and Azure as P1, Alibaba and GCP P2)
- Stakeholder management, (Someone with the ability to deal with difficult stakeholders.)
- 3rd party management
- Previous experience on contract management (Ability to have meaningful conversations with Providers and Legal departments)
- Flexibility on the delivery method, (combination of Agile and Waterfall)
- Understanding the importance of Service Wrap.
- Understanding and experience of working with Technical Delivery, Service Design, Delivery and Testing
- Deep understanding of the customer experience, (Preferably have customer facing experience.)
- Will be required to be one of the CX gatekeepers
- Budget and Payment management, (Someone who would cope with complex PO and GRN process + Finance reviews)
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy