We are recruiting on behalf of our client within the telecommunications industry for a SD-WAN Technical Engineer/Expert to work on site representing ij. Our client requires a SD-WAN Technical Engineer to support a Ready Networks programme to delivery on the below,
Purpose of Role:
The Engineer is responsible to ensure the feasibility of new and existing products within the Global Provide delivery chain. The role will be engaged in the delivery analysis of all the fixed line related processes from Pre-Sales through to Assurance.
Participation in the existing and future NPD/Governance processes with a responsibility that will ensure an accomplished standard with the documentation of the needed requirements to ensure a smooth delivery of our client’s enterprise products and services.
The Engineer will engage with external suppliers (eg. 3rd party system integrators, equipment manufacturers) to ensure requirements are properly communicated and mutual dependencies considered in the feasibility.
- Define and plan technical solutions in conjunction with functional groups and project teams to design products/services/processes that can be delivered to our clients customers
- Identify custom solutions for specific customer requirements and needs
- Support of all new process and procedures with regards to NPD
- Engagement in the major deal dedicated production line setup
- Documentation preparation and sharing with all teams within Global Provide
- Combination of Solution Architect / Tech Design Authority
- Against requirement
- Sales Deck including roadmap, vision and core user stories
- TDA deliverables (design review, CR analysis, delivery assurance, HLD, LLD, test definition, test analysis, vendor assurance)
- Global Provide RAID for input to programme RAID, Process Definition, Interface Definition, Inter-dependency mapping
- Interface definition, data analysis, report definition
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the delivery mechanisms for fixed-line telecommunications services.
- Good communication skills and excellent documentation drafting competences
- Customer and service focused
Preferred Technical & Professional Qualifications:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or equivalent in Computer, Networks or Telecommunications Engineering
- Valid Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) qualification or equivalent experience
- Competent diagnostics ability on multiple platforms and technologies.
- SD-WAN architecture and builds with Juniper and Cisco
- Experience with JUNOS and Network Management tools EG Animal/CSO (Contrail service orchestration)
- CCNA desirable
- Fixed line knowledge - desirable
Inglis Jane was founded in 2001 to provide contract product and innovation management services to telecom and Internet companies. Since then, ij has grown organically into a unique hybrid of a contract and permanent recruitment agency and a full service consultancy. We are experienced in delivering across a wide range of businesses from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies and we offer a diverse and valuable set of services.
Working with ij gives you access to programme, product and portfolio delivery expertise throughout the entire project life-cycle; from ideation to successful completion and audit.
We aim to make the experience of working with ij:
- Fast & Flexible
- Solutions and Service focused
- Simple & Straightforward
ij recruit operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.