We are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to assist with all day to day operational functions within the business.
This is a contractor role @ £12-£15 per hour (depending on experience) for an average of 20 to 30 hours per week depending on your situation.
- Management of Contractor life cycle from on-boarding through job assignment, invoicing and off-boarding. This will include personal interaction with contractors and Clients alike
- Create Invoices and check billing using the Quick-books Accounting System
- Assist in creation of Work Orders within a set framework
- Organising events – From sending invites to finding locations and managing on the day, this will require occasional expensed travel to either Berkshire or London.
- Ability to assist and prepare of presentations
- Work closely with and assist the Operations Director and stand in when required.
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy within the company databases
- Good understanding of MS Office products especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as QuickBooks, Sage, Xero or similar
- Work a Team player, but must be resourceful and a free thinker, creating and improving company processes where necessary.
- Highly Numerate and the ability to work under pressure
- Ideal candidate would have a background in Telecoms/IT and programme or complex project management in a corporate environment
- Have previously used QuickBooks accounting system
- Has worked as a contractor or dealt with contractors before
- Understanding of CRM systems and tool-sets as well as how to link to other systems such as accounting
NB! As Inglis Jane is a “virtual” company and there is no office, you would therefore work from home - a stable, reasonable speed internet connection and a mobile telephone signal is essential. The role will report directly into the Managing Director who is based on the Wirral, regular meetings to be scheduled.
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.
We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-poli.