We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the Technology and Security industry for a Principal Solution Architect, Cloud, Security & Controls
Our client is searching for an experienced professional who can support information security initiatives as they relate to the architecture and engineering of enterprise security solutions, systems, and applications. This role will function as a Principal Cloud Security Architect working with Sales, Professional Services and Delivery teams to address complex cloud security problems within enterprise environments. This role will partner closely with and interface a great deal with internal and general IT client architecture teams, as well as our clients Corporate Security team.
- Support the execution of our clients Security’s professional services strategy including sales, presales, delivery encompassing security solution development, business proposal implementation, up- and cross-sell during implementation and margin management;
- Collaborate with other teams and develop security architecture as part of business and digital transformation scenarios;
- Define data protection and information/cyber security strategy and controls;
- Engage with internal business and matrix technology teams to analyze the current state of security processes and systems of customers, then use that information, along with business strategies to envision the future state in accordance with customer business needs
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products are built to the highest security standards.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex security problems
- Contribute to system / functional architecture analysis and Participate in solution identification and implementation
- Work closely with customers, project managers and other architects to develop customized security solutions
- Ability to translate technical risk issues and distill such issues to common IT business leaders and upper management
- Experience authoring reports, data flow diagrams, and Visio drawings for security systems and networks required.
- Proven expertise and experience in: · at least two Public Cloud environments · Native cloud security controls · Mapping of CSA CCM, NIST, ISO 27001, HIPAA controls and definition of associated technical standards · Application of Center for Internet Security templates and benchmarks · Experience of defining compliance-driven security architectures for public cloud environments using native IaaS and PaaS services · Experience of NG Firewall, WAF and DLP for application hosting in public cloud environments · Understanding and Product exposure on leading CASB solutions in market like Skyhigh, Cisco Cloud lock, Netskope, Symantec bluecoat/Elastica etc.
- Should have a mix of security consulting, professional services and managed services experience
- Should have management and execution skills to succeed in a growing security practice in a transformational and innovative organization;
- Should be well versed in security policies & standards, governance, compliance, risk management and security audit practices
- Should work collaboratively with other Cognizant practices and regions to ensure that Cognizant continues to operate effectively as one firm.
- Experience with using common information security management frameworks, such as GDPR, ISO 27000 Series, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA’s Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
- Advanced degree in Information Security or other technical discipline.
- Holds security certifications such as the CISM, CISSP, CCSP, or other related information security related industry certifications or professional memberships.
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A personal style that is open-minded and collaborative;
- The ability to work successfully in a collaborative, highly matrixed environment;
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, partners, sales, and through social media;
- Apart from English, skills in other languages would be an advantage;
- Outstanding project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in parallel;
- Ability to effectively write and communicate complex issues in an understandable manner to audiences of mixed technical literacy;
- Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others;
- Ability to demonstrate a balance of speaking and listening so that neither is overly dominant;
- Ability to tailor written communications to audience, avoiding technical jargon;
This position is located in our client’s office in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers. We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy