We are recruiting on behalf of our client within the Telecommunications industry for a Test Manager to work on site for our client representing ij.
The IT testing sits within the IT delivery team. This function performs a vital role in all technology projects. The test management team drives test management across a wide range of projects and portfolios. This is a dynamic team that ensures quality is built into our clients exciting new products & services and ensures we deliver a great customer experience. We are looking for a test manager who can drive testing success across a number of programmes, projects and releases.
- Experience on Operational Readiness Testing, User Acceptance Testing and System Testing
- Ability to go through complex Billing Architecture
- People person (mostly to convince all the project stakeholders for collaboration during testing)
- 3rd party management
- Acknowledgement of the importance of Service Wrap – the projects are not going to be a technical delivery only, we need someone to whip Service Design, Delivery and Testing
- Acknowledgement of the customer experience (preferably have customer facing experience in the past) – the focus won’t be just completing the testing in the right timelines; we need Test Manager to be one of the CX gatekeepers
- Must have AWS and Azure experience (GCP and Alibaba in case wants to stay in Vodafone longer J)
- Flexibility on the delivery method – Waterfall or Agile
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.
Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy