We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our Technology clients who specializes in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space for an Identity Access Management Engineer.
Main purpose of the role:
Our client requires an experienced software developer with exposure to Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to work on a number of client engagements, providing subject matter expertise in the IAM space, as well as consultancy and implementation expertise.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for IAM technical consultant/engineers to join our expanding team; based in London. The core engagements shall include integration of identity management solutions into a client’s infrastructure, providing best in class advisory around integration approaches to reduce complexity, but maintain the goals of reaching conformity with new and existing regulatory considerations. With exposure to leading identity management solutions, the successful candidate will be at the fore front key regulatory programmes and advising on conformance.
The main responsibilities shall include:
- Working closely with our enterprise clients and partners
- Understanding technical and business requirements (IAM, IDM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SOAP, REST, SSO, API, Java or .NET backend, etc.)
- Bespoke solution implementation, deployment, configuration and architecture design
- Providing technical consultancy and guidelines for integration
- Technical leadership on solution implementation projects
- Providing technical advice and guidance for on-going usage of products for clients
- Working with project managers to deliver customised solutions
Specific skills to include:
- Technical Consultant / IAM Technical Consultant / IAM Solution Consultant / IAM Solution Engineer
- 3 years' working experience in any cloud security (e.g. IAM, IAG, CIAM or IDM solution)
- Experience of API Management platforms welcomed such as Ping Identity, ForgeRock, IBM identity Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, One Identity, Sailpoint, AWS IAM, etc.
- Familiar with standards/security protocol such as SCIM, OpenID connect or SAML
- Working knowledge in either Java or .NET backend
Beneficial skills include:
- Experience in web service/ REST API implementations using Spring/SpringBoot.
- Hands on experience in CICD automation using Git, Jenkins, Chef & Artifactory Repository.
- Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
- Deep experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- IDaaS solutions
- Active Directory
- Oracle Identity Manager
- Tivoli Access Manager
- CA Siteminder
- Web Services (both Soap Based as well as Restful)
- User interface development
- Attribute Based Access Control
- Ability to provide support for customer IAM solutions
- Debug functional and performance issues with distributed systems
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Logging subsystems
- Event management systems
inglis jane are digital delivery experts. Since 2001 our community of outcome-focused professionals have used their experience and drive to provide swift, effective solutions for our customers.We work with a diverse range of businesses, including FTSE 100s and start-ups, and across industries including telecoms, media, banking and the Internet. We offer a full range of recruitment services – from contract to permanent and from executive search to developing high-performing teams.
Whether you are applying for a contract or a permanent role with ij, we aim to make your experience:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.Data use and privacy are also important to us. Our policy in relation to Job Seekers’ personal information can be found at https://www.inglisjane.co.uk/privacy-policy