With Inglisjane now starting to expand we are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to work within the telecoms and technology industry representing ij.
ij is now growing and developing its team, much of our success has been built on its 10-year relationship with Vodafone Group. Over the time ij have built a range of professional, managed and resourcing services to support the delivery of digital transformation and rapid commercial innovation projects.Ij’s 100% associate model is unusual within the IT professional services sector, offering a hybrid (T&M/Full service consulting) model that has a reputation for fast, flexible and high-quality service. Within Vodafone, ij is a fully managed partner and at any one time has between 40-60 full-time associates working on Vodafone’s sites. In 2019/20 ij want to continue to grow and develop their services in Vodafone and are looking for a new Key Account Manager to join the team.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead response to RfP expected before end May 2019
- Work with Vodafone managers to understand strategic and delivery objectives and to shape ij’s services to meet them aligned with Vodafone strategic NPS pillars
- Develop an on-site presence for ij to provide ready support to both ij associates (eg on-boarding), and Vodafone managers
- Identify new opportunities to grow ij business in different Vodafone business units and operating companies
- Account Plan
- Work Orders (together with ij back office team) you need to be able to understand the delivery sufficiently to support the resourcing process – correct role definition, fit, write the background, requirements and deliverables
- Monthly reporting including Vendor Governance reports and specific managed service project budgets
- Analysis of programme delivery issues / opportunities together with relevant ij associate teams
- Problem resolution on programmes or roles that have issues
- Opportunity identification
- Will initially report into current CEO and work alongside them for a 2 to 3 month handover period
- Work alongside and as part of ij core team
- Will eventually work alongside the Business Development Director
- Experience of working in a digital transformation commercial / business role in Vodafone
- Political sensitivity and understanding of Vodafone organisation
- Good communication written and oral
- Strong analytical skills ability to understand technical delivery models, languages, technologies and business implications of the same
- Agile and waterfall delivery experience
- Ability to write business cases, carry out commercial analysis
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong values aligned with those of ij
- Some experience of resourcing / recruiting
- Some experience of sales / business development or account management
- Experience of working as a sub-contractor into Vodafone extra ideally via ij
- Both technical and commercial / business knowledge
- Sales or business development experience
- Recruitment experience
- Team Player
- Hard worker, not proud, ready to learn
Inglis Jane was founded in 2001 to provide contract product and innovation management services to telecom and Internet companies. Since then, ij has grown organically into a unique hybrid of a contract and permanent recruitment agency and a full service consultancy. We are experienced in delivering across a wide range of businesses from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies and we offer a diverse and valuable set of services.
Working with ij gives you access to programme, product and portfolio delivery expertise throughout the entire project life-cycle; from ideation to successful completion and audit.
We aim to make the experience of working with ij:
- Fast & Flexible
- Solutions and Service focused
- Simple & Straightforward
ij recruit operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability and age.