inglis jane supports every element of your digital transformation journey. Our experienced consultants design, develop, staff and deliver the essential parts of both business and technology change programmes – leaving you free to plan further improvements and enjoy the rewards. Please read about our skills in:• Innovation • Digital Business • Domain Expertise Alternatively, you can read more about our work on our case studies page.
From sourcing ideas gleaned from customer and employee insights or even a book that you have read; we capture, structure and communicate to help inform the overall strategy of your organisation. Whether you’re seeking to deliver more to the bottom line or to focus R&D activity, we help you assess the potential of your idea to become a viable technology solution.
We conduct a series of commercial and technical viability assessments to enable your business to make an informed decision
- Commercial viability – Will your customers buy it? Is there a market and is it sufficient to make a viable business case? Do you have the team, resource and capability to execute against the plan and take it beyond the business case?
- Technical feasibility – Can the technology deliver what is required? What are the alternatives? What is the cost?
- Requirements Capture, Analysis and Management – We establish business and technical requirements in a structured manner to ensure that all requirements are understood, and that the commercial and technical solution will meet them.
- Technical Feasibility – We help you to assess the technical feasibility of the product / solution, identify technical options, and select the most appropriate one.
- Technical design – We provide a high level design which identifies the functionality required, and uses that functionality to form the basis for meaningful assessment of specific solutions, suppliers and their products. This is followed by a detailed design based on the specific solution or product selected.
We manage the implementation of the solution against the agreed, approved, design and then test the solution to make sure it performs as expected in both test and production environments.
The launch of a new product or services is much more that flicking a switch – we help you with all the preparation needed for the launch in terms of billing, sales and marketing strategy, channels, messaging and collateral. We also help you to ensure that the relevant support channels are trained and ready to assist customers alongside the technical delivery.
We offer a range of capabilities from basic programme support consultants through to experienced project and programme managers who bring to bear significant commercial, technical and business knowledge as well as day to day management experience. Thanks to our extensive knowledge of gating processes and governance, our teams ensure that the delivery meets the relevant criteria for approval and progression.
As organisations innovate, the need to retire and withdraw products becomes increasingly important in order to avoid confusion in the market and issues with integration. We provide a range of services that will help you to retire your products in a way that makes sense technically and commercially.