We believe in treating our consultants and clients with respect and honesty. We respect everyone’s talents and ambitions and are honest when it comes to how we make money and pride ourselves on being different from the average contract agency - here’s how:
We keep margins to a minimum and we’re always transparent about the margins we charge and why.
We supply deliverables not days Whilst deliverables are calculated on how long we think it will take you to deliver them, what you supply the end-client by way of ij is a set of services such as product management, project management or solution architecture.
We sign a single contract for services with your limited company or you as a sole trader, and then every project becomes a new set of deliverables under that agreement.
The ij process
- We get a project from our client and reach into the ij network call to action – not part of the network and want to be? Join our ij network
- You receive a call, see a notification here on the ij website, or in our LinkedIn group.
- You send us your CV and have a chat with one of the ij team to see if you’re a good fit for the project and the project is a good fit for you
- We send your CV, and you may or may not have an interview with the client to understand the brief and meet each other
- You both decide you want to work together
- If you’re not already, you become a supplier to ij
- You join the team and start working on the project
- We pay you (and we always pay on time)!